Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stellentians

Once you are Stellent-Family, you are forever a Stellent-Family....!!!!
[roar...cheers...squeks...claps...]

Yea right. My eye's rolling now. What..?!?! You can't see my eyes rolling amidst the darkness..?!??! Too bad...you missed a good one.

Hey all you fakes. Get your ass home and sleep earlier. There's still another day of faking to do tomorrow, and the day after that and after that...and after that...OK...

Don't think I will fall in love with this bunch of fakes anyway. Good news; no reason for me to stay any longer than as planned.

And to all you fakes, bravo for such good fakes. Congratulations, you have got yourself a Grammy for starring in The Rat Race. Sorry I can't join all of you for long, because I'm a Guinea Pig disguising as a rat all this while. Pardon me..

And lastly, thank you for paying this Guinea Pig such good rat money....wtf lolx!

No comments:

Post a Comment