Friday, May 21, 2010

all Happy things..~*~*~

Happy jigs no.1
I'd love to see Sherine in that long, classy, white gown during her ROM next month. Even though I can't make it back home that time, I'd knew I would be exciting for her. It feels like fairytale knowing her sometimes...she always reminds me that rainbows does shine after some bad rainy days. And I can see that happiness and love shines through her very eyes...a beautiful gift from God, telling her "Hey gal, you've always been a brave, and kind at heart. All those bitter days which I've tested on you have finally reached an ending. You have earned the best reward from me, and now I'm presenting to you - truly blessed happiness & eternal love..."

And yes, believe me that you are special friend, supportive daughter, passionate mother and very soon...a loving wife. You are a gift, and you'll always be. Muaks.

Happy jigs no.2
Family trip to Hong Kong, confirmed on 21st - 25th January 2011. Gosh, I'm happy that Daddy's dream is coming so soon! and I'm proud that I have the chance to play a part in materializing his dreams. Daddy, we as family, are finally able to celebrate pre-CNY at HK next year. You've always wanted to do this, and I could still remember how your eyes sparkles just thinking about it. And Daddy, we will be doing it very soon. You don't have to wait too long, cos next CNY's the DAY!!!

Happy jigs no.3
Leo is getting fatter, and cuter as days goes. And he is definitely making Mom very very happy. If only I'd knew earlier that a pet could have made Mom so cheerful and fills her days with happiness - I would have bought a doggie right after Baby left us. But, as I learned today that sweet dreams do come true, I guess there's really no point looking back and sigh. When there's fate, there will be love...

Happy jigs no.4
I had Ikan Kembong as supper last night (yea, and you'd think...huh~ why tiba tiba talk about Ikan Kembong neh~!)If anyone would know me well enough, I'm never a fish person. I can settle for fish&chips, or sashimi salmon/tuna, or any fish that's boneless. Pity me, I chocked on a big fish bone when I was young and thus, paranoid. Any fish serving that comes with it's head, body, tail and bones will turn me off immediately. But surprisingly, I ate the whole Ikan Kembong last night! With sambal! *yummy* As I carefully remove every single piece of bone from the fish, it made me think of Mom...she would always remove all bones she could possibly see before serving me the fillet. I'd love to watch her eat fish, because no matter how, she always look like a pro. Yes, my mom's a fish-eating-pro and I'm proud of her! and yes, that Ikan Kembong last night made me think of Mom in a very special way...so bonding!

Happy jigs no.5
May is coming to an end soon. Which means, June is coming in. And after so, July...August...gonna approach too. And when Sept reigns in.....~*~*~*~ time to be HOME...! Everybody....let the FUN begins!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you....I'm equally fortunate to have you as a friend, a sister who has stood with me through thick and thin to be what I am today. Although you might missed 4 June, but I can't wait for September. Love you, darl'!

    ReplyDelete