Wednesday, May 5, 2010

no news is good news

I'd really hope that no news is definitely good news. Why would i say that...?!?!? Well, life has been going on well over here in Makati. There's really nothing much to say or make header news; not because life has not been colorful here. But I'm just finding life has been more steady, well-maintained and contented at my current pace.

There is really nothing much to complain (or praise) about my work here. Just like any regular job, which I don't resist so much compared to the previous one. Housemates, has been quite regular with their daily activities, and so am I. Colleagues are mostly behaving humanly, nothing too bombastic that's worth my special attention....and what else could I be writing about then..?!?!?

So, no news is good news..?

Well oh well...at least there's something that crosses my mind now. I LOVE SBC's BANOFFEE PIE....!!!!!!!!**yummy yummy**

No comments:

Post a Comment