Monday, May 3, 2010

am I pathetic...?

I escaped from my work at around 11-ish last Saturday, and headed straight back home. After having a few chats with friends, I couldn't helped but dozed off like ahem~ a pig. It was so pathetic. I didn't even have the energy to turn on the tv, or get hooked with FB, or finish off the new mag I bought, or even listen to some music before I sleep. Guess this work does absorbs off my energy like parasites sometimes.

But as I said, I'm glad that project is over; momentarily. Of course some new weird stuffs are gonna pop up sooner or later, even that's what forms the real meaning of work, you can never get to the end of it. My soul is definitely enjoying this kind of demanding work, because the busier I get, the faster time runs. And as faster time runs, you could have guessed what should happen next - September comes earlier, or so it seems. But well, my body is not collaborating too well with my mind this time....

Q: Ms.YennyBee, what did you do last Sunday../
A: SLEEP.
Q: No food..?drinks?entertainment...?anything in between...?
Q: Yeah, had whole-meal Deli breakfast on Sunday morning...back home for a short visit to the loo...and then, SLEEP again....

Yes, I was practically doing nothing else more significant than sleeping. I think I slept more than 20 hours since Saturday night till Sunday night - if my calculation is right; minus off those few minutes in between of getting-in food & water and getting-out food & water....

again...Pathetic...!

Today is much more meaningful. Headed to Glorietta4 cinema and enjoyed Iron-Man2. I didn't really liked the cinema at G4 as it is quite stuffy compared to that at Greenbelt's which is more posh and comfy. But never mind, enjoyed the movie. And after that we hit TGI Friday's and ordered Jack Daniel's Pork Ribs *yummy* and some kinda deep-fried dory fish....had full value meal with a great movie combo.

and NOW, I'm getting headaches. see...? it's so PATHETIC...!

1 comment:

  1. Well, not all the time things are desirable. Since you have been working around the clock during weekdays, I don't see a problem dozing off, recharging your battery during the weekends.

    ReplyDelete