Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dinner with Mr. Koh BL

It was heartfelt appreciation that big boss COO Mr. Koh Boon Loong flew all the way from UK office and organized a get-together dinner with us here at Makati city...

Maybe it looks like a way for him to "spy" on us staffs here once a while, but he is truly a genuine boss wanting to care and understand what's going on. The dinner was not corporate at all, we didn't talk a single thing about work. He shared with us some light stories about life, family and friends...chatting joyfully about bits pieces of life-away-from-home.

He brought us to a Chinese restaurant (which I repents why it's not Japanese cos I voted for that..) but little did I know, he enjoys way of a proper Chinese cuisine. A very china-man at heart even though he's been spending most of his time at UK, he wants us to taste every meal slowly; sipping off with very good chinese tea.

Loved the Peking Duck and Tangerine Prawns...made me remember all my favorite dish at HOME. Also, loved the Duck Salad wrapped in big green leafy cabbage! Aww...didn't have my camera with me and afraid was too sakai to take picture with my hp....hoo-hoo..

and the best part is, this boss didn't initiate any irregular activities after meal...which is a norm here in Makati! hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment