Monday, May 17, 2010

Nightmares.....

A guy dated me out for a Sunday movie. And he got tickets for - Nightmare On Elm Street....

Very funny...Very romantic...Very "WRONG"!!!!!

gosh, what sort of movie date is this? Freddie? Razor sharp fingers? Hmmmpphh.....You'd better owe me a Shrek or Toy Story soon!

~~~~~~~~~~

Talk about nightmares....this is my first viewing of Elm St. thingy, and yes, I agree that it does it's disturbing emotions at certain level. I mean, who's not afraid about being afraid to sleep? It's such emotional trauma that your body and soul is telling you to doze off but yet, you'll risk your life out of a short nap. No wonder I was feeling so grouchy and restless after the movie. And way up 'til bedtime.

I'm totally paranoid of boogeyman....Since I was a little kid, I always project that there will be some slimy stuffs crawling under and beside my bed. It's either that thing will look wet, or it's some kinda long hair spooky 'The Ring' creations...
Other than that, any stories told on death of family members, relatives, friends will keep me awake for the rest of the night.

And, yea, before I forget...that Medusa from Percy Jackson & Lightning Thief also left me with unspoken itchiness all over my body. I think I loathes seeing things that are erm.... slimy, wet, long, snake-like, worms-like....arrgghh...I can't find a word for that. Summary: it's exactly that bunch of thing on Medusa's head that kills off all my mood and appetite for the day. And that's counted as my nightmare too!

No comments:

Post a Comment