Thursday, May 13, 2010

can you hear my silence?

Me: Hmm...guess the Oreo never lasted long enough here huh~ Look, I just opened this tab yesterday, and it's almost finished now...
Him: yea silly, of course. Because way back home you will have many other choices. Like you can decide to have chee cheong fun or you can have roti canai...many choices maa...
Me: Yalor...more choices at home. But why is it always easier to gain weight here when all I have is Oreo's?
Him: Because sadly it always turn out that Oreo is the only food that makes you gain weight?

I gave him a killing stare, but maybe it sound funny enough to be true....

Me: Then how le...?
Him: Then, it means you should just be patience and enjoy your stay here. And time will pass by very fast and we will be back to KL and work together ok...(by then, we can have any type of supper we wanted to have)
Me: Huh~ we? (I thought me?) C'mon...you should stay here and work longer...maybe another year yea..?(there's really no point for you to be leaving so soon...)

I think irregardless of career consideration or whether we are able to sustain any type of relationship we wanted/trying to have, it is never an obligation to be at KL with me. This is just another pointless sacrifice to make. In fact, it's worthless. I mean, for me.

I didn't say it just now. But I'd hope you understand. We both know what is best for you and your family. You really need this opportunity at Makati. You should be here at Makati....and let fate takes it's course okay...

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you let him decide what is best for himself? I think he knows it better than you do. Obviously, he knows what to choose and he choose you over everything else.

    Why don't you just follow his flow?
    Why can't you stop thinking that you actually thought this and that are good for him when all in the world he wants is just to be with you?

    Don't let things takes its course too much. Sometimes you have to seize the opportunity and happiness.

    ReplyDelete