Saturday, May 1, 2010

my latest lover ~ DELL....

Gosh, it felt like battle today. I was stuck to my darling DELL for 10 hours non stop, assessing loads of data..information..calculations..policies..risk..summaries..reporting..If I didn't say, people must have thought I'm making love to my DELL. My eyes are so tired, that I took off my contact lenses right there at my workstation. Yeah, I didn't even have the time to walk to the washroom, wash my hands, dry it, and remove those contact lenses. I was practically too lazy to do all that, simply because I was so into that task.

And really...really thanks God that it's done now. Feels much lighter now removing a burden from my shoulders.

And in fact, I think I'm really falling in love with DELL...no one understands me more than this machine does...LOLX...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment