Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Acidic rain...

Received a sms last week from an anonymous friend - telling me to beware and extra careful should there be sudden rain (means rain comes all of sudden from a sunny day). It could be acidic rain. Due to the volcano ash released from some stupid volcano somewhere in the corner of the globe, and in addition to the current worsening weather conditions, most of European continents (and Asia too) may receive acidic rain anytime between April til end of May....

Well, firstly, I got to thank that friend I don't know who. He/She must be really watching over me all this while for her/him to send such sms to me.

Secondly, ladies & gentlemen, it rained at Makati this evening. Yes, sudden and acidic rain. Bingo!

I was at home when it rained, so I waited until the rain stops. As I walked across the streets, I think some rainwater fell down from a tree, and hit on my right hand. As any normal reaction would do, I just shake off the excess water and continue with my life.

Now, some parts of my right hand is red-ish and it comes in patches. Well, it looks exactly like you had some warm (not hot) water running over your skin's reaction. It's not painful, just slightly itchy. I rushed to the washroom and let the water flows on my skin for about 5-minutes. Yes, non-stop 5 minutes.

Now, it looks and feel better.

Gawd damn acidic rain. Gawd damn anyone who willingly, consciously and proudly contribute to all this environmental sickness.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what will happen if kena the whole body.....sounds scary...

    ReplyDelete