Thursday, April 15, 2010

海派甜心

gawd, I LOVE THIS..! Okay, my confession begins:

I have always liked Show Luo. Maybe it's his smiles, maybe it's his songs. Yeah, I know he didn't write all the lyrics by himself, so he's really not that specially talented right?!?!But...maybe his songs...the whole combination of lyrics and rhythm serves me a great package.

Rainie is such a sweet sweet gal. Too bad I already have SHE taken a place in my favorite list. If not, she could be next.

Whooopppss...didn't I just said I love the movie..? What about the actors and actresses then... @.@

陳寶茱 - lolx I couldn't believe such names still exists in drama nowadays. This character is so similar to what I thought I was. A gal talking out loud for the sake of protecting herself. A gal not afraid to speak out, but knows deep in her heart that there's really isn't any need to explain anything if nobody believes her. A gal seemed solid from the outside, but does breakdown in certain times asking why is she living in such state of mind. A gal doesn't really know what she's fighting for...Abothen....as I was thinking so deep about this girl in the drama, my friend cut all my fantasies off and said "你能停止在自己的世界生活.....ok 你不要有单独的感觉,好不好..?" Huh~ who wakes me up?!!?!?

薛海 a.k.a 林達浪 - I can't really tell if I'm falling in love with 達浪 or 薛海...Well, 達浪 is certainly what I'm seeking for all this while, but sometimes reality is always reminding me that people like 達浪 is either dead or taken. I think they are all dead. But if there's really someone like 達浪, I truly believe a long lasting love does really exist after all. But yet, perfection don't lasts long. 男人不坏, 女人不爱...haha...that's why the story evolves someone called 薛海. Whoa.. smart, rich and loyal! what else could 寶茱姐 asked for. Give me a guy like that, I trade my life...lolx! Well...well...only if you watched the movie, you know 薛海 is not just that regular, typical richie guy-next-door. In fact, let me tell you, I cried because of 薛海, not 達浪. Because I believe the hardest part of falling in love is falling out of love....

The End

p/s: dear blogger friends, this movie is highly recommended if you suddenly feel boring with your life! Enjoy ya...












No comments:

Post a Comment