Friday, April 2, 2010

Life alignment's ready...

Finally unpacked my huge luggage and dumped all stuffs into my wardrobe. Guess I've finally settle down again here...emotionally and erm.....physically. Although pieces of sweet memories at HOME flashes through my mind once awhile, but I know I wouldn't be any happier if I stayed at HOME; still lazying around. Irregardless of what or how my new life would be tagged with Stellent, I know it should worth a try. As I promised Daddy, I'm gonna make sure I enjoy doing all things here in Makati. Or else, HOME is always my first choice.

I am somewhat nervous about reporting to work this coming Monday. New position, new colleagues, new responsibilities....it feels like starting all afresh again here. I don't know if I would blend in well, or it might end up like the prior post I had with Caspo...but never try never know. I do look forward to it, but of course with a certain level of skepticism. I do have my reservoirs in handling matters and people here. It feels a great need to protect myself even before any desirable attacks sets in. Guess its really such a jungle of survival whenever you work abroad. Especially here in Caspo/Stellent. What a place!

No comments:

Post a Comment