Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm protesting .. again ..

Everything and everyone seems to be moving so-so-so slowly lately. I'm still giving my precious 10-11 hours of work everyday, but it feels like ages. I'd really wanted to stand up and say "hey, does anyone ever had a life here..?" Total silence........

If I could record my voice in blogger, I would have shouted on top of my rotten lungs.....well, rotten lungs for too much puffing. Wonder if I would have rotting kidneys for too much drinks as well.

And everyday I'm so worn-out, but I just could not have a good quality sleep. I wouldn't know what time I dozed off, but I will just be awake before the alarm starts to irritate me. If my alarm can talk, it would surely complain that it feels useless with me. Because I don't make full use of it anymore. There wasn't one day that I wakes up from the alarm sound.

And yes, my body is no longer listening to me. I said eat, she said not hungry....I said massage, she said lazy...I said sleep, and here I am blogging. Guess my body is really turning into ME...stubborn.

So let's see if I said stay awake and surf internet...will she said sleepyzzz head..?

1 comment:

  1. Gal, it sounds funny the way you put it in the last few lines. But I know it isn't easy after all. Sigh....

    I know it's hard but just try to get enough sleep and eat more. No point making your old folks worry about you there. If that's the case, I think your parents would rather for you to come back. Don't make them worry sick!

    I'll not ask you to quite smoking or drinking because those are temporary antidotes to your loneliness. At least it makes you feel better, even though for short moment.

    Seriously, if it is so hard, just come back gal. You don't lose anything, in fact you gained a lot. You still have your parents and friends here, why would you wanna make yourself damn miserable and alone at another corner of the earth? It's not that I don't understand what you wanna achieve. It's not that I don't support your decision to stay there.

    It is my heartache seeing you like this that makes me doubt my understanding....

    ReplyDelete