Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"the Moment" at 就想賴着妳

Of course...of course....only pictures is never enough. Since I'm going head-over-heels crazy with this movie, let me have the opportunity to capture, and keep some of those magical moments a.k.a the-Moment.. as I was touched with the very tinee-weenie little details in the script.

Well, people may just tell me Life is just a Dream, and more often than not...I feel an obligation to dump that thinking away from me. I need to survive, and to achieve certain survival skills, gotta put both my feet very firmly down to earth. But yet, there should be an invisible vulnerability that lives inside me; give a good knock on my head and says - hey, life is short gal. dream a little dream isn't so difficult after all.

this guy, 項羽平...is just like a red button that works in my memories. Once you hit it, I'm just like a child again! and 楊果, don't remind me that this kind of girl can't survive in today's materialistic world, because I know such sweet innocence will certainly makes a path to find happiness.

And of course...I finally believe that everyone of us should have a 項羽平-ism joining our lives and makes a great combi of 平-果 fairytale...!

ohh...meltz.











No comments:

Post a Comment