Wednesday, April 21, 2010

aLL about doGGies..!

I went to Power Bookstore at Greenbelt last Sunday. it was just newly renovated, and it's good to browse around and see if there's major changes to its book selections. I found myself a corner full with books about pets...doggies; precisely. Randomly I picked a book named "Your Life with a Pet" and I started to make myself comfortable sitting on the carpeted floor. I flipped every pages so slowly, afraid I might lose some very important details in the book. There were also many pictures published by the author; each captures the most mesmerizing moment of man's best friend. I could still remember a picture taken of two shar-pei, a white and a black one. I couldn't help but chuckled along the way....

I suddenly thought "Can I have a puppy, instead of a baby..?"

I have no idea why was I thinking that dude....maybe I really don't like children that much. I mean, not that I hate children at all...I love my little JJ many years ago. And Wayne, he's always getting my utmost attention. And some babies or kids I see in the lift, at shopping malls, along the road - I don't hate them. It's just that I don't even want to imagine (let alone try to have) a kid of my own. So.....uncomfortable!

Well, of course this subject is very irrelevant to me at this point of time. Why should I worry about it at this stage of my life? It's not like I have any family planning right ahead of me. But truly, it will be great if my future husband have similar preference about a doggie pet over human re-production =.=|||

LOLx...!

No comments:

Post a Comment