Saturday, April 10, 2010

a week struggling @ Stellent Corp

Since I've said that I would comment about my new job in the weekend, there goes:

d Environment:
I would really prefer to be here than Caspo actually. Most settings suits me better; culture, office settings, nature of work and the freedom of work controls. I have no idea I would still do great with that Risk & Compliance thing, but I know I'm putting effort each day and hopes to polish the best out of me. I'm still working long hours like i did last time at Caspo, but basically all expats here works through the night and day. What's the point of going home early anyway. It's not like there's someone waiting for me to be home or what?!?!

d Post: Risk Management & Compliance Analyst
fuhhh~ what a name. I always feel too burden with this name actually. I am, as I'm called; dealing with loads of unspeakable private & confidential stuffs in the company. One downtime of this job is, I can hardly sit down and find a friend to talk about my job. Since I must zip my mouth on most things I do, where's the fun of gossiping and lamenting about the toughness I faced daily...? More responsibility makes more stress. Let's see when I'd go nuts again.

d People:
hah~ this the hardest part you know. Let's see if it's better if i present it this way:

myBig Boss level: Alex Neo
--> young, charismatic, calm, Singaporean, IT background, been keeping lots of stress to himself I think cos he's always seen puffing alone thinking deep, always speaks in a deep low sexy tone in any situation...that's about it and I hope he's good boss.

SMT level: Wyming, Andrew, Jess, Jazz, Carti, Ruey, Ron...and a few I can't remember their names
--> well, a bunch of decision making people. Not interested to talk further, because I don't want to make any comments about somebody.....

Compliance SM: Joyce
--> not even 1/4 of kcy@maa

Risk M: Lynn
--> not even 1/6 of yh@maa (now, this worth's a BIG laugh!)

and many other people too lazy to mention here, unless they step on my tail some other time. But I hope that doesn't happens.....

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment