Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i'm so lethargic!

Been having sleepless nights since I came back to Makati...and I haven't been taking my regular 3 meals per day lately. Food was all about a few bites here and there....and feels like losing appetite and interest on any main meals. From 47kg weighed prior to my departure, I'm going down to 45.8kg now. It was only less than 3 weeks of measurement! What's wrong with me?

Met with a bunch of ex-colleagues after work today. Everybody seems to be teasing me about my weight (I thought they should be teasing me about my hair..!?!?) and they were all saying that I put down weight because "I'm missing someone at Makati..." arrggghh...a bunch of craps again.

I never really care that I would put on with some little more flesh actually. In fact, I love the way I am at 46-48kg....my GP says it's healthier for me to maintain that. Well, she's warning me about my sickness again and kept on nagging me of re-occurrence if I'm not keeping an eye of myself. So lame. But I didn't have any intention to lose weight at all....

Will get a day's off this weekend. Even if I feel like it, don't think will be back to office this weekend. I'm gonna call my massage therapist for a full body massage, and hopes it brings out all my mood for....food....again!

Let's talk about work this weekend. And before signing off, God bless SuperDad & SuperMom. Miss them!

1 comment: