Sunday, April 18, 2010

craving for desserts...

Feels so good that I won't be working tomorrow...and maybe a day after tomorrow...whatever. It's Saturday nite passing through hippy Sunday again. I'm just wondering, if I'm at KL, what would I be doing now...?...?...?

Suddenly feels like having desserts. I miss some people, some place, some desserts now...Maybe it's those traditional and hongkie style desserts that strikes my appetite at this particular hour.

Never liked Filipino desserts much, all they have is that typical halo-halo (which we might want to call ice kacang). Hmmmmm.....guess I'll still have to settle with that not-so-nice mango tapioca @ North Park tomorrow...

Wouldn't it be nice if I have a warm bowl of 花生糊 / 汤圆 / 蛋挞 / 豆腐花 ... and yes, I suddenly think of 砵仔糕...红豆糕...龙须糖...errrgghhhh I'm goin crazy!

3 comments:

  1. That's why I say you should learn to cook, at least you can get to eat those simple self-made ones like hung tau shui. Just buy red beans, santan, sugar, get some blardy pandan leave (optional) and just boil. Haha....but I know you la...lazy bum...hehehe....and no point eating the whole pot alone rite?

    I know la...I'm just crapping around.. :P

    Btw, are you talking bout that sweet soup shop in SS2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss....! darling, i'm crapping exactly about tht dessert shop at SS2.

    y'knw sometimes it feels creepy 2hv someone understands you sooo much, but since it's you giving me tht feeling - I don't mind hving u as my sweetest creep for d whole life!
    i would hv given u a bear hug now!

    muaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha....dun worry. This sweet creep will not bug you like some creeps are. This sweet creep will only be there when you need her. Haha... No wonder i'm a sweet one, rite? Bear hugs for you too dear! Muaks! The next time you come back, we go spa n sweet soup ok?

    ReplyDelete