Thursday, April 1, 2010

Amazing 3 weeks @ HOME....

There goes my so-called holiday at HOME for 3 weeks..now I'm back again to a space of unlimited surprises. A place that I will never gonna know what will happen next, an interesting but somehow rather lonely place.

It was so much fun and relaxing way back at HOME....but of course who wouldn't be exotic when you practically don't need to work, and all you do is eat + sleep + lazying around the whole day!??!?

I'm very much thankful for SuperDad & SuperMom for their time and "patience" while I was at home. Y'Know, I'm always somewhat a nuisance too, always nagging them to stop nagging....huh-huh~....but they were great cool bags, and they will always be...love them!

My bunch of whacky crazy buddies are bravo too! This round of trip gave me most opportunity to meet up with friends from all different backgrounds - college, ex-colleagues, CPRians, ex-clubbing mates....bla bla bla...so good to have them around, and gawd I'm thankful for all their time spent with me!

Happy times does have it's ending too. Well, I'm looking forward to Sept, because I'll be back HOME again by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment