Monday, April 26, 2010

This the feeling I had about L.O.V.E

You know, if there's a second person in this room now, that person can surely be stunned seeing me all blushed up and my heart is pumping so fast....I'm now living in a state of mind that just more than words can describe - happy...touched and ...SO-IN-LOVE.....

I never knew what I really count as romantic, or simply the kind of feelings I've always wished to have, or maybe it's just an imagination I always had but decided to put it at the back of my materialistic mind....I don't know...But tonight, or dawn today, I've finally got back a feeling, a very very personal touch of what I would call this four-letter word L-O-V-E...it feels just like first love again...

This makes me believe that love really does not have any boundaries, it doesn't matter if you are just that 15-going-on-16 puppy blush, or it's a first sight first love methodology, or those long time couples awaiting to face the challenges ahead...or just simply happily married couple like my SuperMom&Dad!

I don't want to be tied down with conventional love anymore. I don't want people to tell me that the flame does goes off after a few years of living-in. I don't want to know that love is not the main source of live. I don't want to be running away from that pleasurable sensation of falling in love all over again....

I've seen it, and I believe I'm also just like any regular girl....needing a good portion of love.

1 comment: