Thursday, April 1, 2010

I miss Mom

It was a long, boring 4 hours flight back to Manila alone. I could hardly doze off during the flight, feeling uncomfortable and restless throughout the journey. As I reached Easton about 6-ish in the morning, it felt so.....empty inside me. I know this place very well,my own room hasn't changed since I left, all my stuffs are still intact, my bed linen's still smell the same. Same? It doesn't feel the same anymore.

After dilly-delly about things, I started to feel lethargic by 10-ish....and fell asleep. Like a baby, I was dreaming off with lots of things during my sleep...mostly sweet dreams I reckoned. Because I felt good in this sleep.

A sudden conscious stroke me and I rose from my sweety dreams. I had a glance at my phone, it's 5.20pm.

My room is so dark, it gave me chill. I wanted to shout "Mommmmmmy" like I did in the past 3 weeks at HOME, but I held back. This is not HOME. No mommy here.

Maybe I have not adjusted my alignment yet. Or maybe it was really such warming experience that I had way back at my very own HOME, that I know clearly how much I miss HOME. It's really useless to deny; that I'm not lonely here, sometimes.

I miss all @ HOME....

No comments:

Post a Comment