Thursday, December 31, 2009

what a 30th Dec 2009!

Great. I fainted a.k.a KO for my first time in Makati, and it happens just right before the new year turns in. I don't have any idea of why and how I passed out, but I'm lucky to have Bobby with me that time....

It happened at Hap Chan Restaurant, we were having late supper around 1.30a.m. We chatted happily until I felt uneasy and I told B that I feel like vomiting. In fact, I don't even sure if all I wanted was to vomit. I just felt a sudden loss of mind and I felt cold all over....I tried to get up and excused myself to the washroom. My last memory was the toilet door is locked and I turned around to get back to my table.....

And there and then, I fainted. Just boomphh....right there.

I don't even know how long I've passed out, but all I heard was Bobby's voice calling me...I knew my eyes are opened, but I couldn't see a single thing. I hold B so tightly, I even asked him "B, are my eyes open? I can't see you...."

Fainting this time feels like a cut of signal on tv. You don't get any visuals, just dark and you hear all kinds of funny voices around. And for that single moment, I thought I'm blind. And it scares the hell out of me.

Of course, I'm better now. I get pains on my left shoulder and neck; and a few bruises on my knee. The worst bruise I got on my chin - because B said I fell faced down.....



Hope the worst is over, and a new year may bring new beginning, new hopes and better luck.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! The bruise seems bad. Izzit better now? What caused the sudden faint? Did you go and see any doctor?

    ReplyDelete