Monday, December 7, 2009

Here comes Monday...

The swollen right foot
The doctor says I should not be too worry about it - just regular bites. She gave me some kind of anti-inflammation cream to apply on. But I'm still worry sick! Even though it doesn't swell as much, but the bite mark still looks pretty bad. As I checked properly, that insane insect was aiming right at my vein when it bites. Wonder if it sucks any blood out of it. Yeah, talking about blood, the wound looks slightly blue-ish too. Guess it must be a big angry insect hiding in my stockings that night...
Well, will monitor it for few days, and if still looks ugly - will get the doctor to fix it again...!

Bad Monday blues for Supervisors
So, supervisors are indeed human too eh? He was in such bad mood today, that he purposely marked on our small mistakes during the job. We didn't really flared it so badly, but maybe he just need to throw some tantrums before let us leave. So, we let him of course. This is the undeniable organization hierarchy in every office - when your superior gets bad mood, you get the spanking!

Monday is leave me alone day!
Haha...sounds drastic. Well, what I really meant is I don't have to mood to go socializing today. Maybe I do have my Monday blues too (but I can't spank my supervisor). I just feel like having a good, peaceful, enjoyable night alone. Maybe one does not really need to be surrounded by friends all the time. There are pretty times when it's just as cozy to munch some tit-bits while surfing the net in the room. Not talking to others for awhile can help in resting my blabber mouth too. But who can stand loneliness for too long? Maybe just for tonight.

Went to 7-11 and got my favorite Apple Juice and some snacks. Came home had a steamy hot bath and headed straight to my routine face mask. And here am I now, updating my blog while munching my favorite Pringle's....! It's good to be alone some times...!

1 comment:

  1. How's your swollen foot now? Better monitor it ok. Take care of yourself.

    Ya...I always enjoy my alone time after the little fella has gone to bed. But that little time frame is always insufficient. That tells you how fast time is and how "moh tak" your sis are. Hehehe....

    ReplyDelete