Friday, December 4, 2009

Happiness; from a distance...

As I looked through the pages, I realized that I have too much resentment about coming to Makati City. I always says I miss home, or it's far too lonely here, or time passes by like a sloth's movement. A friend of mine posted something on my wall yesterday, telling me that if I have taken a step back, the world will look better.

True. I took a few step back tonight, and I was mesmerized by the way on how the world looks better. It does really looks better.

If I have not traveled so far, I wouldn't know how difficult it is to take good care of myself. If I have not decided to venture here all by myself, I wouldn't know how great a simple companionship would be to me. If I have not decided to leave home, I wouldn't know why Mom always reminds me that family ties is the most unbreakable bond that lives soundly inside us. If I hadn't come, I would have still taking things for granted, many things...

Ask me if I'm any regretful of my decision to work abroad - not really. This is an experience I would never get if I'm still any ordinary "office-lady" at KL; or if I worked any harder to get any positional level in whichever company I'm in.

I feel a sudden mass transformation in myself - my whole new living style with brand new thoughts.

Now I know what are the things I really hate to do, and what are the things that truly makes me a happier-relaxed-contented person. I know how to chill out when people or things are going my opposite ways and I know when to be cruel when I need to be. I know how to say sorry and never feel any sorry about anything. I know how to be wrong at times and still not feel guilty afterward. I know how to shrug off a bad comment in my mind but yet pretend as if I'm really taking his/her bad comments into deep consideration.

I finally know how to make good use of negativity and turn it into my own prospected optimism. Now, I can have a very bad day and yet enjoys its next moment. I'm not so plastic anymore. I acknowledges my right to be bad; but never forgets to indulge myself with more love, hopes and dreams....

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you have found yourself finally. Take Makati as an experience. When you come back later, you will cherish things more than what you previously did. :)

    ReplyDelete