Friday, January 1, 2010

What did I do on 1st day of 2010?

1. I wear a new pair of sandals this morning and walked my first steps in the morning 10.18 a.m. This is my yearly ritual of chai-siu-yan : Chinese believes that if you wear a new pair of shoe on first day of New Year, the new shoe will step away all bad things, inclusive of those jinx that spoils your days....P/S: This belief actually applicable on Chinese Lunar New Year, but for Ms. Yenny Ho, why waste the chance of getting rid of bad lucks twice a year....hehehe...*naughty grin*

2. Changed my PC password at work to *H2010* - hoping I would be home very soon this coming 2010....I miss home so much!

3. Had prawn for dinner (Bobby cooked it ^.^ ha!) so that I won't get bullied by anyone anymore, and for those who bullied me and may have the intention to bully me, may they be "crushed" like the prawns I ate and famished into piles of shit later!

4. Enjoy a great night with Bobby tonight, not doing anything special but watch movie together......

5. Then go to sleep lor....

Note: No. 4 and No. 5 is not directly related.....

Well, HapPY NeW YeAr 2010! Lots of HaPpIneSs ... pInKy HeaLth ... $$ ... I MisS HoMe!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha.....cepat-cepat explain before I even got the chance to ask :P. Hey, if it's directly related, it's also normal ok. Trust your feelings. :)

    Btw, back to the New Year stuffs you did, not bad what for a start! :P

    ReplyDelete