Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dong-Jie @ Manila Ocean's Park

Finally, it's Dong Jie 2009 lar...wonder if SuperDad & SuperMom are enjoying their tong yuen at home.....without ME ....Well, am not feeling too bad, because I know for very sure, I'll be home with SuperBags when next year's Dong Jie comes.

Had a full day at Manila Ocean's Park today. It was a nice trip and the mega aquarium had reached my expectations as a tourist. Of course it is nothing compared to those located at HK, Singapore & some other European countries, but the place is still rated 7 out of 10...not too bad for an Asian country huh~

Have planned for Enchanted Kingdom tomorrow, but doubt if can make it -- cos I'm damn tired now! Better rest early. Will update with photos and videos of my journey soon.

Good Night, Pa Ma....Happy Dong Jie

1 comment: