Monday, December 28, 2009

Post Xmas, pre-2010~~

Phew...there goes Christmas 2009...! And here comes 2010~~~

My holiday was spent with utmost happiness and enjoyment for the past few days. Apart from the Ocean's Park which I spoke about earlier, went to Enchanted Kingdom too! The EK is adopting the Disney's Land concept, but of course they (the Pinoys) still need lots of efforts and developments in order to achieve the Disney's standard. However, if I need to rate it from 1 - 10, I can still give it an 8 out of 10, slightly better than the Ocean's Park. Its very much like our very own Sunway Lagoon, just without the water park. Other than that, the games are very much alike. Nevertheless, I'm quite satisfied with their effort to create a street fiesta with lots of dancing and singing by the mascots of the park. This part of event surely win more hearts than Sunway Lagoon.

It was a tiring holiday too...so much of walking and "jumping-like-a-kid" around, I almost got full body cramps all over. But, am feeling great that I've enjoyed myself very much....Christmas @ Makati didn't turn out so bad as expected anyway...!

1 comment: