Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How did you sleep?

Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?
I didn't get one hour because you weren't next to me
I tossed and turned, tried to close my eyes
The bed was so cold without you by my side

Lately I been up thinking about you, not getting any rest
I tried holding my pillow, but it doesn't compare to your chest
I tried putting on music, but it doesn't compare to your heart beat
I needed your warmth, and your feet on my feet

Good morning baby, what did you dream?
Were you my hero, calming my fears and screams?
Were we on a beach holding hands, watching the sun go down
Making love, ruffling the sheets, exalting loud sounds?

Lately I been up thinking about you, dreaming of your lips
My heart pounds fast and occasionally the beat skips
I tried to dream longer and not interrupt the bliss
I didn't want to awake from the most beautiful kiss

Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?

~CHELSEA~

No comments:

Post a Comment