Saturday, December 19, 2009

An aimless Saturday...

My health is getting better already today...Got a good rest at home, and as predicted - lots of rest and proper medication helps along the way...!

My conscience
A part of my inner voice is striking - telling me that I've somehow changed from the "old" person I used to be. Of course I would have expected some kind of transformation while going abroad, good things bad things; but I think I'm more reserved and less truthful it seems. I know consciously that I do make more "white" lies compared to the way I was back home. In short, I am just not as truthful as I used to be. Many things here, you just can't seems to tell the whole truth; maybe just you feel there is a need to protect yourself from something. If you flares too much of your own true colors, you somehow feel naked and not shielded. Working abroad makes you think you need to protect yourself even more than ever. But protecting from what - is not obvious. Knowing this today, I feel a sense of guilt in me. If I need to sway from strangers, what about those whom I love and those who loves me? A lie is a lie; and I don't think I ever wanted to be not so truthful around things shared with my loved ones at all. I need to make a good shift of aura, and remind myself that I do not need to be afraid to say things in my mind whenever I'm with my closest friends/family. I must be able to categorize those people whom I can be truthful with; and those whom I don't need to. I need to gain my consciousness.

Friends
I miss all my friends back at HOME. This is really the difference of friends at work, and friends who grows up with you. Friends here are like acquaintances, people you know but does not leave a great impact in you life. But those bunch of crazy clan I have way back, they are those people that will make you say things like "I would love to hang out with you again" The festive season is around the corner, and 2009 is drawing end, I miss those "reunion" outings we usually have. Of course we were basically busy with our own lives, but those dinner/yam cha moments does counts. Even I do have countless drinking session here in Makati, it really does not compare to those Girl-Night-Out we have back then....that's the difference of friends, and ol'-friends.....I love all of U and I'm sure U know I'm talking about U now...muaks!

My holidays at Makati
Will be spending my Xmas here this year. Planned for an exciting trip to the Enchanted Kingdom, Ocean's Park and parties during the last week of 2009. Look forward to it so much and hopes it does leave us with sweet memories. Dear, let's get geared-up and start the journey soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yes....nothing compared to good ol' friends who knows what you are up to with just one single glance. I missed those time with you also. Although we seldom yamcha or watever, I missed those times when I just picked up the phone and dialed 21468937 (darn, I still rmb the number) bleh non-stop to you.

    Now, I can only know what's happening to you through your blog. Luckily you are a rajin blogger. Hehehe...miss you.

    Enjoy your year end season in Makati. Lots of love. Muaks.

    ReplyDelete