Thursday, December 3, 2009

My first massage @ Makati

Been feeling restless, tired and stiff lately. I go to bed early every day and wakes up at the same time every morning. Maybe I have skipped a few gym session as I was having heavy menstrual flow last week, but that should not be the case that I'm feeling so bad lately. My back hurts, and I'm having stiff muscles all around my shoulders and neck. I think I had enough....

Headed straight to KS's place after work today and dragged him out from home - demanding him to introduce a good massage parlor for me. It was so surprising that he willingly brought me to a reflexology massage parlor and introduced me to a few therapist that he got to know from his previous visits. And the female therapists there actually greets him as Sir Andrew.....LOL...!

(I like the name - Andrew!)

I've got a petite young lady as my therapist today. Her name is Grace. Even though she's got small body frame, but I have to put up a good applause to her massaging skills. Yeah, it hurts a little when she pressed hard on some of my problematic muscles, but I believe that it should be treated this way. If not, sooner or later the muscles will create strains and ache if I don't do anything about it.

Maybe the exercises that I do at the gym is not thorough enough, as I do not have any personal trainer to teach me proper stretching skills. Running on treadmills, walking on the steps machine and lifting dumb-bells aren't intensive enough.....It still feels good to have a full body reflexive massage once in awhile ;p

And with all the ooohss and ahhhss I've got from the massage just now, it only costs me 300Peso + 100Peso as tipping....so affordable (and cheap!)...

Gotta return to that lovely parlor for manicure, facial cleasing & massage, foot reflex and get real with some pampering stuffs!

and last but not least, thank you sir Andrew.....
hahahahhahahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. 300Peso = RM27++....depends on the currency la...but whatever the rate is, damn cheap right? The full body massage has steamy hot towels and hot jasmine tea as refreshments, too ;)

    ReplyDelete