Sunday, April 8, 2012

down again..but on high!

Down again...lose the battle with bad bacteria again. So i'm on antibiotics. So long, farewell my good bacteria....

I was suppose to meet with my schoolmate after work last Wednesday, but had to turn her down (again) last resort, because I know there's another battle coming fore. I was right. On MC again, and couldn't careless about my boss's sulks and colleague's wicked thoughts. After all, i'm just a sicko losing yet another battle, at work.

I feel bad for missing the date with my pang yau...really. I think she thinks I'm pulling her legs (again?!?!) cos I've missed too many dates with her. But...but...making her doubt me is certainly better than transmitting those bad bacteria to her...no??

Well oh well... I'm just too weak to weigh people's perception on me now. I'm supposed to be still high on drugs and not take responsibilities on promises I've said or actions did. So..since I don't take count of my own deeds...why not really do something spectacular while I'm on high..??

Like curse those hypocrites at work? Slam the wickedest remarks to that two-faces bitch? Or on the lighter note....kiss that cute dude I've dreamed about. Ahhhh...go on a blind date and stand the night away~~..... Too complicated? Ok I will just crash my credit limit and tell the bank I ain't paying a penny because I was high on prescribed drugs prior shopping? Ok set.

"Dad, I think I'm turning into a shopaholic...I can't stop buying shoes...." A daughter's confession to poor-dad-act-rich hahahhahas....and I think he's cute bag.

People say eat eating yogurts helps to restore good bacteria into the system. I'm taking at least one cup a day. If it's not building immune system...it's certainly expanding waistline. Emo.

I'm always sick, getting poorer and putting on excess fats all over. I think I sulk like a big fat ugly stepsister in fairytale. And I might really look like one soon.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment