Sunday, April 15, 2012

Leo : my Miao-Miao

Dear Leo,

This is the first morning you are not with us, truly physically. I lazed in bed too long, because I don't want to walk down the stairs and find the truth about you not in the living room ready to give me the Morning lick at the end of the stairs. I had to. As I reach the end of stairs, I looked at that empty space. Yes, you are no longer there. Then I said to myself out loud...It's OK, Leo will not come back. Why come back to a world so ugly. There's more fun at the place he's at, and definitely better....

~~~~~~~~~~

So, Gary gave you this name Leo...because, let me guess. You were born in August and so did he and Leo will be your common horoscope. We (Gary and I) used to like a Disney carton The Lion King, where there's a Simba in there. We cannot repeat with Simba, that was the puppy Gary rescued at the chicken den many many years ago. So, I reckons Leo sounds just fine..and cute.

As time goes and Leo goes to the saloon and got some failed haircut...I just got the funny bones and thinks my dog looks like a cat. I mean, Leo was once smaller than a cat during puppy years! And it is cute when my dog's named cat. So, you got this nickname, Miao Miao. Just between us, me and Leo.

Are you a mioa...? Yes..you are a miao. And you will just rest your head on my lap, begin your manja power...and pretend you are just a miao? Cute. Melts. You did it right, miao miao. And every time Mom will defend you, Leo. Every time I call you miao miao...Mom would say " No, I'm not a Miao. I'm Leo." And we both usually don't care, because I know my Leo will always be Leo but act cute like a miao. And you, Leo...knows just the right way to make me happy. Miao or Leo, it doesn't matter. Because you know I love you the same.

Miss you, miao miao.

No comments:

Post a Comment