Sunday, April 15, 2012

Leo: Noon nap under the aquarium table

Hey Leo, do you need to take anymore afternoon naps there? Well, if you are really occupied with loads of activities there, I'm sure you'd rather skip the nap, don't you. Go..run the fields. Your paws will love the soft cool grass...

Do you remember that Ah Moi Aunty that used to come to our home once a while? She was asking about you. I told her that you have gone to a beautiful place, that's all. I can't tell her more, but I'm sure that's somewhere you will be taken care of. I didn't tell Aunty about the Guardian Angels, doubt if she really know what am I saying. But anyway...just to let you know, Leo. You are missed by Ah Moi Aunty too. So, be good there. There's so many who loves you!

~~~~~~~~

It is humid again today. No sign of rain, unlike yesterday. Although the sun is not blaring fiercely, but it is still not a very nice weather. Dad, Mom, me and Aunty stayed at home like usual. Too hot and lazy to go out in such weather.

I'm thinking, if you are still around at home, you'd be napping under the aquarium table now. Maybe you will wake up once a and go kepoh for some foreign noise. Or you will rush to the door and bark a little at the passer-bys. Whatever...I could have imagined your lazy sleepy look under the aquarium table now.

You'd sleep face up and both leg spread wide. Ugly. No manners. Naughty...

The fishes miss you too. I'm sure they know of your presence even though they are keep in the aquarium. Have you ever spoke animal languages with them? Remember the pair of fish that looks like clams? They are getting fatter, I think. Gary will be sitting there sometimes during the weekend to tend to the aquarium, and you'd be sleeping right next to him, isn't it?

There...the dogs are barking now. If you are here, I'm sure you will join the league too. But no, don't worry. Leave this errand to these dogs now. You have better things to do. Remember Sis Jacq, the doggie lover? she left a Facebook message to me and you, Leo:

"May Leo be well and happy, free from mental and physical suffering. May He be reborn into a better realm where the Dharma is know....RIP Leo"

Go...go to the Dharma realm. With Buddha's blessing, you will learn about the Dharma and rejoice from it. Maybe you can meet the Buddha too. And if you do, I'm sure Buddha will tell you "Leo, you have been a good doggie to the ho Family. Welcome to Buddhahood. You deserve it."

Ok, Leo..I have not met with the Buddha myself. But I'm certain Buddha can hear my every prayer everyday. He will recognise you straightaway...So be a good boy while waiting for Buddha to find you soon. While at it...follow our Guardian Angels around. They love you as much as we do.

Miss you, Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment