Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm still Me...ek !!

Okay, the hardest days has...evolved. Yeah, life's still a struggle, but any worst moments will eventually become better. Optimism, as some may name this revolution. But I call it immunization. You will get over it, soon. So, my darling Ella Chen (of SHE) is getting married to Alvin Lai very soon. I didn't like that boyish wannabe at first impression. But as I see how sweetly in love Ella is...who cares? As long as she is truly smiling from within, that makes the first step into a blessed wedding journey. And then...what else makes me happier lately? .... hmmmmm..... The fact that I survived? I don't want to talk about survival anymore..that's a boring subject. And I am boring. Ahh...I did brow embroidery last Sunday! Wheeeeee......finally huh. I've been thinking and talking about brow embroidery for ages, and now I have brows on my forehead ! Yea, it is kinda expensive at approx 500 bucks, but I'm sure this the inconveniences I'd face with that brow pencils thingy! Worth it, worth it...no more problems with my brow at least for a year's time. Confidence boost too. Yeay. And...what else... Nothing wor. Bad things keep flashing through my head now, tempting me to write some sad (and boring) again. But I resist. There's enough sad stories about myself for last few blogs already. I don't want to be stagnant in this state anymore. I want to move on, and assured that bad things do happen -- and I am not acknowledging it. I am still me. I am still meek. I own dinoland. Who cares if it is dooms day out there. Just leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment