Sunday, April 22, 2012

Leo: beautiful 7th day

Leo,
It's been a week since you migrated to that serene land for good doggies. Honestly, I could feel your presence at home sometimes. Like, when I miss you so much, I could hear you. Not that kind of barking, but I could hear your breath. I just feel your presence! You are always here, never left didn't you?

I went to your grave,flowers are blooming. The birdie nightingale plant is growing ok. I hoped you loved it.

We are all so bored at home....dad is sleeping at the sofa snoring away. Mom was so bored and purposely prepare drinks for us now. Gary, playing computers scrolling boring stuffs. Carol still working at Taiwan now. Me.... talking to you now.

Miss cuddling with you. Little did we know, Mom's phone got the cutest pictures of you. I didn't know mom snaps such cute pics of you. Bravo to mom,right?

You are away for 7 days. But memories about you stay forever. My Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment