Sunday, April 15, 2012

Leo, it's victory shining on us

Miao miao....

What are you doing there..? Did anything extraordinarily mischievous today..? I want to tell you something in an instant. We have got the utmost apology for you from the killer's owner. Of course not from the old man, it was from his daughter. You know, the lady that drives the black iswara, every night she comes back parking her car you would bark and acknowledge...that's her..

She said she is sorry to hear of what you have gone through. She didn't guessed it was so severe, so your leaving is surprising to her. But most of it, she said she will bear the monetary loss as compensation, and passes some words of condolences to me and Gary.

I cannot confirm with all confidences that she is full honest or truthfully repented, but at least she took the initiative to sound convincing. That's really what I have asked for... how about you, Leo?

Maybe you want to place your paw on my chest and tell me.... you have always let it go already. You have rested in peace, and you are already living a place so beautiful - no hatred, no attacks. Only love and freedom. Freedom to love, freedom to care. It's the humans that are always making matters complicated, so much grief, anger, resentment. Doggie don't hate, they only remember every good thing you have done and said to them. Human forgive but not forget. Doggie can forgive and forget all unpleasant things, and be your best buddy forever and ever.....

Even now, Leo is still around with me...accompanying, no complain. This is not a loss, just temporary separation.

Leo, wait for me. We can, and will run the fields together with my bare feet and your soft paws.... together we chase butterflies and dance beneath rainbows. Before I can join you, promise me you will let the Angels take good care of you. And let me know, once awhile, when you are with me again. Let me feel your presence, relive our moments of true togetherness..

I hope after all these epics, things can really settle down slowly. I'm still missing you every moment, you are part of us at all times. Love you, Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment