Thursday, April 19, 2012

convicted and fined for murder

The compensation for Leo's loss is finally paid today. The amount of all fees incurred was paid in full today. By handling over the payment, I reckon they are admitting guilty and accept the conviction. Whatever, enough with those technical words. I might not be using the correct words here.

In short, the killer dog and its owner had taken their partial responsibility to the incident. I can say, the case with them, has finally come to an end today....

Whatever they do, Leo is still gone. By making them pay up is just a way of warning them it is not a small matter when a pet dies. It is even more dangerous when your dog is crazy enough to bite my dog to death. You, as owner, must be responsible not to let this horrendous epic ever repeat again. Never ever.

From today onwards, there's really nothing much I'd look forward to do for Leo anymore. I've done what I can, and finally I should let time heal the pain of losing Leo.

I don't want to think and cry anymore. I don't want if I can. I just want to remember Leo the most beautiful way it should be. Like a dog, they forgive and forget all bad things that happened. Dogs only remember love, loyalty and unconditional metta. I want to remember Leo the same way Leo would remember us.

Love you, Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment