Sunday, April 15, 2012

with loving memory, LEO

Facebook @Yenny Ho Foong Yen

11 April 2012 at 12:27pm in Kuala Lumpur
Leo was cornered & attacked by dumb neighbor's crazy mongrel. Tht bite mark was deep. I hate you, neighbor. I really do - at Segar Veterinary Hospital

11 April 2012 at 10:22pm in Kuala Lumpur
Doc's update: Leo's nose bleeding. Very weak.
Dear dumb neighbor, pls pray hard Leo is alright. Bcos if only Leo is alright, you will be alright too. Win-win. But I still hate you. Even more now - at Segar Veterinary Hospital

14 April 2012 at 11:58amin Kuala Lumpur
LEO, there will be no more fear, no more pain. It's a place where all doggie run free and happy. No more attacks, I promise. Go....go find the Angels. Our Guardian Angels are waiting for you. METTA. - at Segar Veterinary Hospital


I miss you, Leo. Home is never the same without you. It is extremely quiet tonight. Everytime I passes by the front door, I just cannot believe that you are no longer there. Have you found the Angels yet..? How are you there at Heaven? Now don't be too mischievous...our Guardian Angels will love you lke we do. Are there really only day, sunny all times with rainbows over? Green grass fields and small little yellow flowers? Do you like feeling the cool earth with your paws? Is it true that you can always look down and see us whenever you want to? Now can you understand our language? If you can, do you know I miss you alot alot alot now? LEO, I just cannot stop crying. I don't know why. I miss you. I feel sorry for this separation, I just don't know what else I can do. For the past 2 days when I see you at the hospital, I know you could hear me calling you. I saw that you have tried your best to respond to me. I know you struggled to wake up..but you just can't. I know how painful that moment was. I don't blame you. But I really wished you are here now. I wished we could have more time together. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment