Monday, April 16, 2012

Leo, my daily after-work hug

LEO.....are you a good boy today?...

It's not a very busy day at work, but I've got constant headaches. It must be the bad aura I get at work....but at least the busyness kept my mind off you for a day...

Miss you. After a long day at work, I always look forward to come home no matter how tiring exhausted bored day I had. Knowing you will surely wait at the front door, i love to see your silly face waiting for me to come in. Sometimes you will even rush left and right, so anxious that you can't wait to greet me. As I take off my shoes, you will be do your jumping walk, and follows me to the sofa. Then you and I knows what's next -- it huggies time !! I love the way you manja and rested your head on my chest. You hear my every heartbeat, as if listening to all my sorrows and angers after a difficult day at work. You will even lick me as if telling me not to worry so much, now that I'm home with Leo, everything will be just fine....

All this that you have done, Leo....meant so so much to me. Do you know that? As if I've never told you before, you have become one good reason I'm looking forward to go home. Yes, you Leo.

Just now....I was lost. I gazed blankly as I walked in. I knew you wouldn't be here to greet me anymore. I know I don't get the free hugs anymore. I know it is not the same anymore.

I'm still having the headaches. But I will make it through the night. Love you, Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment