Sunday, April 15, 2012

a chapter with the inhumane neighbour & the killer dog

Leo, I've done the confrontation. I know there's nothing I could do to bring you back. Nothing. So this confrontation is for me, our family and others living in this neighborhood. I cannot allow your death to go unnoticed, Leo. Being unlucky is not a justifiable reason for death. You did not deserve all these trauma.

I asked for compensation on your hospitalization fees. I even threatened to make a police report. Which above all, both I won't do. I just want to make this a headline and to scare them if I can. Because people like them....it is money and law that matters. Life and death, especially a pet is never a concern to them. Due to this, my Leo had become a victim.

There will be distasteful followup... I know. But I will face it with courage. Come, get your sons or daughters .... scare me if you think they can. When justice is at your side, why fear ??

Your crazy mongrel came into my house compound, bitten my dog to death. If you and your sons and daughters can sleep it over, i'm terribly sorry for all of you.

I've done what should be done. The rest, will be history. Leo...I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment