Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm down by 3...2...1...

It is always the loneliest moment at night, I wonder why. Maybe during the day, there are countless distractions coming over you - bustling city with so much of noise pollutions around, maid singing as if she's Mariah Carey, phone's beeping signaling someone's trying to locate you and all all sorts of stuffs. Like now, I can even hear myself breathing. My mind has been playing games with me lately, feeling lethargic in the day, but so awake like an owl at night. I read a piece of article at msn just now, these are signs of depression. Wow, I'm depressed. No wonder I caught myself crying while I'm doing this....and I can't find the reason why. Are depressed people often get absent-minded as well?

Gosh, this is even more difficult than deciding to leave Home for Makati. This is suffocating. This is insane. This is about a directionless me. This is insecurity and vulnerability. This is sickening. This is depression.

I need help. Or maybe some insights. Or maybe just plain luck - good luck. I need Your blessings, Guardian Angel.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, poor girl....I know how bad it is. If you feel like crying, cry out loud. Don't buried it in your heart. Don't hold back your tears. Cry out and you will feel better.

    It's some of the hard choices in life you have to make. And I'm proud you have the strength to make it. I can't tell you what will be there for the both of you but I hope the very best for you. I don't know. Seeing you depressed like this really made my heart ached. I can't be there to hug and soothe you, I can only send my words and emotional supports through here.

    If I asked you to be strong, it's just a word of comfort. So, I did rather ask you to cry for at least after crying, you will feel better.

    Sis love you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete