Monday, January 25, 2010

1-day down!

Ta-da! There goes another day! Which means my day of going home is drawn nearer and nearer and neareeeerrrrrrrr........

Had interview with my direct Supervisor today, it's actually an evaluation program. A session full of cow's shit whereby the Supervisor's trying to brainwash you (so that you'd become more productive; and of course so he can take the credits then)...and a session where the employee (me!) provides all the special-effects that he'd wanted to see - like uhm-uhm, nodding with agreement, smile, but remain serious, (pretend) as if you are listening and digesting every words he said.....

I liked the best part when he asked what's my vision working with the company. I was blah-ing all sorts of tremendous English I could easily think of and making such commitments that I'll give great efforts for the betterment of his Team and the Company as a whole.....but in fact, my inner voice was saying:

I'M GOING HOME>>>!!!!!! Bye, Jack-ass!

hahahahhahahahahha

1 comment:

  1. Yeah....bye Jackass! But you are going back rite? Still serving the company by then? You got me confused.

    Wei, when you wanna visit the saloon huh? I'm tired of my hair dy. Really can't wait.

    ReplyDelete