Sunday, January 17, 2010

My life, chapter 27

It's finally confirmed! I'll be back home on 28th January and gosh, I'm counting the days. This felt exactly the same when I knew SuperDad and SuperMom are coming over to visit me at Makati. I couldn't sit still for almost a week, making all sorts of plans to cheer up the day....and this time, I'll fly back HOME....finally....

I came here on 27th July, and now its nearing end of January 2010. It's such a dream! I've fought the worst weather in Makati, learned a job I never thought I'd do well, fall in love again, knew some good/bad people....all in a package here. And the most of everything, I'm such an adult now. I've reached another stage in life here. Something I never thought I would do.

I told a friend today that I'll be leaving Makati soon - for good. Means really go home and never come back for work purpose. She was so shocked and asked "Why...are you really so sad here? Is this place really such a nightmare to you...?" I gave her a grin and said no - not really. I love my encounters here in Makati in fact. This will be my most valuable chapter in life and I'll certainly engrave it deep in my memories. I know one fine day when I'm busy working at KL, I'll still think about this place and give myself a contented smile - If I can make it at The Philippines, what other obstacles that I can't possibly handle anymore? I can be strong. I will be strong.

I will hold my tears if I ever miss Bobby when I'm back home. I will remind myself that we had great time together, for the past 7 months - taking care and accompanying each other when we needed someone most. Our fate brought us all the way to Makati City, and that's where we both know there's still love living in us. It's something we don't express in words, but feel it in our senses. Something call ~ mutual appreciation. Only faith can keep a relationship alive, and I hope we both have it.

I will miss those cozy cool winds blowing everyday at Makati City. I love the shy sun which never blaze too much in the day; always seems to be hiding behind soft clouds. And when evening sets in, it's the most cooling weather of the day. I love the weather here. And I will bring it back to my home country with me.

There are countless things that I love about Makati City. And don't doubt it when I say I'll be back, for whatever reason. For love, for happiness and for memories.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. See you ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you are only leaving in March? What makes you change your mind? So, I guessed you are back for good on 28 Jan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, darl'...28/1 - 10/02 is my holiday back to KL. resume work on 11/02 at Makati ler...not so soon on my BIG project yet hehe~

    ReplyDelete