Sunday, January 3, 2010

So fast~~ Wayne's a Primary school kidz!

The naughty brat is going to school tomorrow - Officially! Phew....time flies, especially when you have children around you. I always think that kids are lively calendar bomb for adults; because they speedily reminds you on how much you have aged.

I'm equally nervous for him. I bought him a Ben 10 school bag prior to my departure to Makati, and *blink blink* He's using the bag tomorrow! I thought it will take much more time for him to use that bag. I remembered warning him to be a good boy while Ah Jeh (me!) is not around or else Mommy won't let him use the Ben 10 when he goes to school....And now, he's already going to school.

I still remember when he was a tiny slimy naughty crazy infant; I hold him in my arms and he just doze off on my chest.....Cute, but naughty brat. gawd, he grow so fast....



No comments:

Post a Comment