Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sis~miss U !

I'm getting so restless now. I wish I can just rush to Clarke Airport now and grab myself a one-way ticket ~~~ all the way back to KL and never ever leave HOME again....

Sis had very bad encounter with her moron brother yesterday; I'm feeling as angry and at the same time, wished I could be with her at times she needs me. Well, we can't really be physically with each other all the time, but it was just a call away between us. But now.....things are so not the same!

The brother is also another moron, childish chap. If you peep from his left ear, you'll be able to see the other side through his right ear - because there's practically no brains in between to block your view....Hmmppphh!

I know if we were online with each other that time, I will be able to crack some jokes with her so she don't feel so bad after all....Or I can also join the row and blurt all sorts of foul languages that both of us can possibly think of...at least to share out a piece of Sis emotions.....

But now....we both know distance is parting us. And what am I still doing here...?

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel equally as bad dear sis or you will make me feel bad. I'm fine for at least you replied quite fast. It makes me feel that you are just right here.

    I went home yesterday to pick Lunz up as usual. Mum told me she ignored the fella since yesterday. I did even say to her, you ignore but living under the same roof will make you sanfu jek. She said she didn't care. She want him to apologize because he indeed scolded her as well not only me. She told me that after I have left that day, the fella pick up a chair and bang it on the floor. She said, luckily the floor tiles didn't break.

    He is so violent. Was so much different from the old brother that I knew. What on earth man?

    He even hurt my mum by saying things such as "Why are you siding Lunz?! Izzit because Lunz got dick, my daughter don't have izzit?!"

    How can he say such hurtful things? I asked mum ystd, do you know how much my heart ached having to see you tolerate your sons like that, to bear all their scoldings?

    What KS say is true. Mother also they never respect, apatah lagi a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, like your comment on the see through ears. I still manage a laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete