Sunday, January 24, 2010

bye~sunday @ caspo

There goes my long long Sunday at work...phew~~ what sweat! It has always been the busiest, boring-est, aimless weekend here...no matter how I try to love weekends, it never seems to end. everybody at work are their grouchiest...you can simply hear complaints flying everywhere and you can get sick from these aura.

So good....it's already GONE!

I'm counting days already. Another 3 days at work, and fleeeeee.......I'll be on my safe and enjoyable journey home. I kept checking my luggage these few nights, ensuring I have taken all needed things home with me. Well, in fact, I don't really have too many things to bring home, but I just liked the routine check. I'm enjoying the feeling of going home.

Bobby is as restless as I do. He's counting the days too, and he's even luckier as he's not working on Wednesday. Hmmpphh! He's better remember to do all the tasks I've assigned to him...or else ;p

I'm so melodic today! I can nearly compose a new song about going home!

1 comment: