Thursday, February 11, 2010

2 weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20160 seconds .....

27 Jan 2010 - 10 Feb 2010

What precious moments I had! After such long waited, tiring and challenging encounters I had abroad, I was finally HOME. It was so good to see Superdad & Supermom again after almost 6 months of lonely lives apart with them. I was surprisingly more HOME-ly than I was ever did before; I thought I would be out most of the time when I'm back but I didn't. I only had a few countable rounds of drinking sessions with friends, and there were no urges to hit any famous pubs / clubs at all. I love to stay at HOME, even though I was practically doing nothing!

But was glad to see Sis especially; and loved the lunch-out we had at Pavilion. Also, loved the white wallet (or purse? I dunno how to differentiate both actually) because she's always there to improve my fashion disaster. I mean, I don't have a wide range of 'stuffs', I always stick to those I'm familiar with. Not because I don't like other stuffs, but I'm just so laid-back on things I'm familiar with, and therefore lazy to try new things. But that white wallet, made me feel and look more feminine; and mature - something I wouldn't have the courage (or motivation) to buy it myself. So now, she'd better believe me that I really like the wallet....and I'm gonna use it.

Also, heartfelt pleasure to hang out with Elyn, Chi, Usim, Ashleigh, Erica, Sellina, and (VIP) Choo..! Gosh, Choo did really changed to ermmmm.....better! She's less 38 and is more considerate this time around I saw her. Good for her....

Back to my family, really loved those HOME-cooked food by Chef Mom. Love those vegetarian dishes, sambal prawn....oh yes! those soups! yummy! My tummy's grrr-ing while I write these...sure still miss those food I have in mind now.

Apart from Chef Mom's recipe, I also enjoyed Hokkien Mee, Beef Noodles, and Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun...all eating-outs with Sir Bobby! yummy, and I can still remember Bobby's blushing red face from the Beef Noodle's super hot chili....ngek ngek ngek.....still want to always lan-si eating small chili in front of me..?...

There are so so many other things I might have left out here, or it was simply just happiness difficult to be expressed in words. Joyce said I would treasure HOME so much now; most probably due to I was away from HOME for too long. If I hadn't left home for work abroad, I wouldn't sense all these emotional touch now...

So true...so as I said, I should be proud of myself that I have made such decision to leave HOME. Not only I gained immeasurable life experiences, I have developed a wholesome personality full with love, contentment and thankfulness.

1 comment:

  1. OK...I'm really glad that you like the wallet. And I believe you la. Hehehe....enjoy using it.

    Btw, this post's title...are you counting on to the days you will be back to KL for good?

    ReplyDelete