Sunday, November 15, 2009

what an apologetic day--and it's a double!

Apology-1:
It was such a busy & messy day at work. We were practically short-handed of four personnel today; and there was terribly many many online gamers getting in. I worked with a senior (whom I always think is the nicest person in ST Team 1) and we both were trying to cope with the volume. Around 4.25pm, the big-gamers were finally attacking in. Being the busy me, I took a quick glance at the tickets and I heard my senior mentioned about the application. Well, I just took it for granted since I know he's attending to it. So I converted my attention to some other games....

About half an hour later, I heard my supervisor shouting from his podium that we are at a loss to account CTA. Me and my senior, suddenly went blue; and then I think we got goose bumps together. Gosh, sounded like "that" ticket we saw just now. Of which, checking back on our previous records, we've lost 3 tickets at 0.91WL to CTA, approximation of RMB60,000....

Only then, we knew we have done 2 major mistake. 1)my senior did not run away from the avatar. 2)I was ignorant to double check after my senior attended to it.

Well, he admitted the fault, and I was partially pardoned because "I'm still new"...sigh....

Sorry, Eric Wong.

Apology-2:
The stupid heater in my room is not working today. Dumb maintenance-guys are not available at such wee hours (of course) and I had to use another bathroom. Due to this, I had waken up my housemate from her perfect slumber....Well, this is really nothing big, but I know that perfect sleep is crucial to everyone of us in this line. Coincidentally, she is on her off-day and I had to be so cruel to wake her up so I can use her bathroom...

sigh...Sorry, Joyce.

No comments:

Post a Comment