Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11.11.09

Today is 11th November 2009....denotes 11.11. Let's see what perspective I have on this date...

I was busy adjusting gaming odds today when I suddenly told my team mate that we have a very special date today. 11.11 - double 11.

At first, it feels like a sweet and memorable date. Just like any hot wedding dates which sounds like 19.09.99 or 20.09.2009 and etc etc, I think 11.11 can also be very meaningful. It looks like a double-up happiness day for couples by having both number 1 together, on a repeated basis.

And such, I began to imagine could there be anything special happening to me after work. Things like, a handsome guy come up to me and ask me for a date, or a special pre-arranged outing with friends, or even maybe, I mean just maybe, I'll meet with that cute Eurasian bloke that lives at 11th Floor somewhere at the lobby and he says hi to me!

Well, well...all the above ---- did not happen.

I'm all alone watching movies at home, chatting with some other hopeless chap like me, and blogging for the sake of my follower's interest. And so, at about this time when 11.11.09 is going to pass by just like that, I have another different perspective on the date. The number 1 means alone for singles, and therefore a lonely me today.....

Buckle up, sleep early la, day dreamer....

No comments:

Post a Comment