Thursday, November 5, 2009

My sleep-less off-day!

I was talking about sleep deprivation for the whole week already, and now here I am; getting out of bed at 9a.m. on my off-day. In fact I was not in my sleeping mode around 7-ish but I just remained in bed, hope that I will eventually transform into Detective PIG again. But it didn't help at all, and no choice, I'd better find some activities to do instead of wasting my time in bed.

Luckily my network got connected, and I'm going out to Chinatown today with Jacelyn, Soon, Bobby and don't-know-who-else. Just go there walk-walk and find some genuine Chinese food to eat la, instead of eating Chinese fast-foods around Makati City...not so yummy at all actually.

I miss Hokkien Mee at KL. and steamed chicken rice at Connaught. and KFC (yes, KFC here taste totally different). and so many other food I can't possibly name it now.

I'm hungry already....Chinatown better offer me some tasty food....or else....

No comments:

Post a Comment