Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sigh~~~!

The days moved so slow lately. I don't know why I've lost interest in work all of a sudden. I dragged myself to work, and it was so difficult to lift my foot to walk another step....Maybe I've finally burned-out of "fuel" as this is a very busy month indeed. I do not have the stamina to plan where to go during my off-days because all that I wanted to do is sleep sleep sleep. Get more & more sleep but I'm still sleep deprived. Tired. Lethargic.

This is really the main difference of working far away from home. Compared to my life when I was still at MAA, no matter how busy or tired, I would still find some activities to do during the weekend rather than sleeping the day away. Or even if I wanted to be couch-worm so much, Dad or Mom or Joyce would drag me out to at least do something with them - shopping, buy groceries, watch movies, bla bla bla. But here, I'm basically living a life of my own and I don't need to follow anyone's trend at all. Even friends / housemates here are not so "demanding" if I told them I'm being lazy at home. Nobody really cares if I want to stay home, or go out.

I'm feverish for 2 days already. Went to the clinic a few times to measure my body temperature, it appeared to be normal. Blood pressure normal. But I'm really feeling warm inside. It could be due to lack of sleep, or maybe I'm just being the ol' me again ~ sick-pot. Of course I need to take good care of myself here. No point earning more but losing health. I'm already drinking more water everyday, and watch my diet. Just missed going to the gym lately because I'm really really tired....arrggh...

Bobby made soup for me yesterday, but I didn't drink it. He made bittergourd with button mushroom soup....looks yummy. But I was having my menses that time and Mom had always warned me not to take any food that's too "cooling" for the body. So, I had to say no. I wonder if he feels rejected, but what to do. He didn't know when's my menses coming tho....

I've got a new "buddy" on my bed sleeping through the nite with me now! It's Eeyore! Will get a picture of my new room-mate and download it soon >.<

1 comment:

  1. When you are at home, there are always activities around. Family members keep you energetic and going.

    When you are there alone, you would think, what the hell?!?! Nothing much to do also, might as well sleep sleep sleep. Which gives you another reason to stay in bed whole day.

    Or maybe you are just being tired...hehehe....

    Btw, is sweet of Bobby to make the soup although I don't really like the idea of bittergourd soup. Not to mention you lar, the man staying same house with me also don't know when is my menses la...

    Do take care and drink lots of water.

    ReplyDelete